What is the process to sign up for membership? What levels of membership are available?
- If you haven't tried Purpose Studio yet, click here to book a free day pass.
- Apply online here.
- Please book in here for a meet and greet.
- Within 5 working days, you will receive an email with the outcome of your application. If approved, you will receive an email with the next steps.
Can I upgrade my membership plan later?
Please see memberships page
. All membership plans are for a 12 month period.
Yes you can, however the 12 month period resets from the date of upgrade. How does the billing work?
Membership fees are billed monthly at the start of the current month. Booking fees for meeting rooms are billed monthly at the start of the following month. Payment is made via direct debit and will occur on the date of billing. A discount of 20% applies if you pay upfront for the annual membership. Can I access Purpose Studio after-hours?
Purpose Studio can be accessed between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. The meeting rooms and conference room are available after-hours Monday to Friday with a swipe card entry. You will be able to book meeting rooms using our online booking system once you are a member of Purpose Studio. Swipe cards can be picked up 1-2 days prior to your booking at the reception.What are your terms and conditions of using Purpose Studio?
Can I access the space more than 3 days per week?
Read up on our terms and conditions here
(scroll down to the Purpose Studio section).
Unfortunately no, 3 days per week is the highest membership offered at Purpose Studio. This is because our vision is to create a community of individuals who will interact and utilise the space in a flexible way, rather than providing more permanent desk arrangements.Is there a place to store my belongings?
Yes, there are lockers available for you to store your belongings during the day. However, at the end of each day, we advise everyone to take your belongings home with you. I currently run a business and have been thinking for a while that I would like to incorporate a social mission, do I qualify for space at Purpose Studio?
We can’t wait to meet you! One of the goals for Purpose Studio is to connect with businesses that want to move beyond existing just for profits. Please complete an application form if you need space, or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgI have a for-profit business and do not have a social mission. Can I sign-up for Purpose Studio?
Unfortunately that is not possible at this stage as Purpose Studio is looking to create a community of:
- For purpose enterprises: organisations who exist for purpose beyond profit and use either a not-for-profit or for profit entity (e.g. social enterprises)
- Leaders: who are serious about creating cultural and social impact through their venture
- Dreamers: individuals who have a desire to change their world and are committed to finding and creating their contribution for the greater good